Sunday, November 3, 2013

Using Themed Party Cups As A Vase

This week for my PIGSkin Challenge I wanted to share a very easy idea, create a fun centerpiece by turning Themed Party Cups into a Vase. I love these pretty 87¢ cups at Walmart and they are always getting new ones that reflect what's popular or seasonal. Fun tip: To create a full bouquet, I bought a plant of mums instead of cut flowers. Trimmed them and fitted the bushy branches into the cup.
  
Of course I saw the Eagles logo the week after I picked up the generic football cup...

And they carry all different characters that would be perfect for a kids Birthday party too!
So the next time you're looking for a colorful idea for a centerpiece, this might be a fun way to go!
Have a happy day:@)

11 comments:

  1. Great idea and your flowers are gorgeous. This would be great for an outdoor table arrangement.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute idea! I will have to remember this. It would be good for a tailgating party or a picnic, too!

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great weekend. That's a great use for cups! Following your blog now, if you find the time, come check out my photo blog too

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea for a party and extra cups could be filled and used as favors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never noticed theme cups at Walmart. I like your idea! For some reason I have that Red Solo Cup song in my mind now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cup as a vase Lynn! Fun for a tailgating vase too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!